For the past year, the team at Everycare Winchester have been working hard to implement a new system that will transform the way we are able to deliver care, for our customers and their friends and family, and after much testing, we’re delighted to announce its official launch.
As the world starts to embrace digital technology in ever more diverse areas of life, overlooking the obvious benefits that new technologies can bring to the care sector would be remiss of us. At the same time, we are passionate believers in there being no substitute for real, face-to-face relationships when providing care. Taking both these points into consideration, we spent a considerable amount of time looking at how we could utilise emerging technologies to supplement and improve our existing service, without undermining the special relationships we have forged with our clients. Pass, created by Everylife Technologies, stood out as a system that will do just that.
Pass‘s ability to create tailored care plans for all our care and live-in care clients is just the start.
The system’s unique array of features will benefit our clients and their loved ones in many different ways, some of which we’ve outlined below:
- Customised care plans are created digitally, enabling us to go paperless, thereby reducing the opportunities for error.
- Instant medical and health updates are sent to the client and their relatives, ensuring they stay informed and have peace of mind.
- Our clients and their relatives can access their tailored care plans online, empowering them to make changes if the need should arise.
- Care workers are able to report back to the office real-time with feedback on tasks and activities and make amendments to suit the client’s requirements.
- Book visits that fit with our clients’ schedules.
- Alerts are sent immediately to management and relatives if visits are behind schedule or have been missed.
- Medication is controlled online, enabling us to check that the right medication is being taken, at the right time.
Not only will our implementation of Pass enable us to improve our in-home and live-in care services, but it will also bring significant peace of mind to our clients and their family and friends who care for them.
If you would like to enquire about any of care services for you or a loved one, give us a call and speak to one of our team on 01962 842 548.