Everycare (Central Hants) is the leading care provider in Winchester.
In the last 2 years we have taken over 2 struggling care providers (Homecare finders and Melody care) and taken on both their clients and carers to ensure they have continuity of care and employment.
Everycare has been caring for vulnerable adults in the Winchester area for 13 years. We go from strength to strength providing much needed care to those who need it. We have wonderful and dedicated staff who work hard and go above and beyond to ensure our clients receive the best care possible.
We provide a minimum of 2 hours a week to our clients in a minimum of ½ hour visits– this ensures that their needs are met and they have continuity. These visits could be anything from a cleaning visit to personal care (shower/bath/helping to get dressed) catheter care, medication administration, meal preparation or even companionship – we have a vast list of services that we provide.
Domiciliary visits are ideal for people who are just struggling with everyday life tasks, having someone there to assist really does give clients and their families peace of mind.
Live In Care
Everycare (Central Hants) are specialists in Live-In Care. We match an ideal carer up with the client and they live in at the client’s house and ensure they are looked after, all their health and wellness needs are met and can remain in their own home.
We find a lot of people want to remain in their own homes but think care homes are the only option when their health and wellness isn’t what it once was. This is not the case and more and more people are opting for live-in care. Everycare carers are fully qualified and DBS checked ensuring peace of mind and great service at an affordable price.
Our Aims at Everycare (Central Hants)
Everycare have sound principles for the way it provides its services. Central to these is Everycare’s belief that the rights of service users are paramount and are outlined below:
- To focus on clients. Everycare aims to provide services with professional, skilled and competent health & social care workers to adults who may require varying levels of health & social care; at times convenient to them, and in ways that they find most agreeable. Everycare aim to achieve positive outcomes for service users and to promote their active participation in choices which permit them to enjoy their rights as individual human beings to the greatest possible extent. As a reflection on the needs of the service requirements, Everycare provide flexible services that work with and for service users and clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- To provide quality management systems to monitor and ensure that Everycare is fit for purpose. We examine our operations constantly and take corrective action to ensure that provide the highest quality service possible and successfully achieve our stated aims and objectives. We welcome feedback from our service users, their friends, relatives, clients, contractors and our staff.
- To work for the comprehensive welfare of our service users. We aim to provide a package of health & social care for each service user which contributes to their overall health & social care needs and preferences. We will co-operate with other services and professionals to help to maximise each service user’s independence and to ensure their maximum participation in the local community.
- To meet service user / client / contractor assessed needs. Everycare adopt a person-centred approach, therefore, before we provide services, we ensure that a potential service user’s needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. We aim to ensure that the health & social care that Everycare provides meets the assessed needs of each service user for each assignment undertaken. This should enable the service user to carry out the normal activities of daily living. In addition, their needs will be reassessed as frequently as is necessary, and that the health & social care staff provided will have the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements.
- To employ a quality workforce. To train and develop dedicated health & social care workers to recognised Best Practice Standards and to comply with and exceed all the requirements of governing regulation, national minimum standards, legislation and contractual agreements
In addition to the above, the following service user rights are fundamental to Everycare’s service provision:
- Privacy – An individual’s right to privacy involves being free from intrusion or unwelcome attention.
- Dignity – The right to dignity involves recognising the intrinsic value of people as individuals and the specific nature of each person’s particular needs.
- Independence – Having opportunities to think, plan, act and take sensibly calculated risks without continual reference to others.
- Security – In providing services to people with disabilities, there is a difficult balance to be struck between helping them to experience as much independence as possible and making sure that they are not exposed to unnecessary hazards. Taking care of the security of service users therefore means helping to provide an environment and support structure which offers sensible protection from danger and yet gives readily available assistance when required. This should not be interpreted as a demand for a totally safe or risk-free lifestyle as the taking of reasonable risks can be interesting, exciting and fun, as well as necessary.
- Civil rights – Everycare aims to help its service users to continue to enjoy their civil rights.
- Choice – Defined as the opportunity to select independently from a range of options.
- Fulfilment – Fulfilment has been defined as the opportunity to realise personal aspirations and abilities. It recognises and responds to levels of human satisfaction separate from the physical and material, but it is difficult to generalise about fulfilment as it deals with precisely those areas of lifestyle where individuals differ from each other.
Everycare (Central Hants) continues to grow – however we will never lose sight of our family feel and dedication to each and every single client to ensure each receives.